blogging around here has been a bit slow the last week or so, and i guess i feel like i have to give an excuse or something. know the feeling?
here's the rundown of what i've been up to lately:
1. i finally saw water for elephants. it was more than i even thought it was going to be. r-pats was super adorably hunky. there were a few shots where his lips were red, his teeth were white and his eyes sparkled like blue diamonds. it was ah-ma-zing. go see it. i promise you will like it!
2. my honey took me for some shnoo yougurt. it's my fave. yogurt, fruit on top, it's soo much better than ice cream!
3. grandma and grandpa babysat so we could go play pickleball. two solid hours of non stop action. i was stinky as all get out when i left. love that.
4. i finally got restocked on the staple of my diet; zoi greek yogurt in honey. i could really live on the stuff! a few blackberries on top and i'm in heaven.
5. i finished my slipcover! *squealing with excitement* pictures to come soon!
6. i woke up one morning last week and my hips hurt like heck. still do. and since google has replaced solid medical advice, i think i have endometriosis and that it's spreading to my hip ligaments making them hurt. really, no joke.
7. even though i felt like a rockstar making my own slipcover, my sister in law went out, bought all the supplies, and made one in like a day. such a show off! ;-)
8. all i want to do right now is watch survivor, but for some reason my husband values our children's physical health more than our tv time and he's got them doing the nightly workout.
anyone still reading this?